Re: Re: 4.7 SLT outruns the R/T 5.9

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 09:35:52 EST

At 12:01 AM 1/8/00 EST, you wrote:
>ok my 99 cc R/T did 15.01 stock it now does 14.58 with cat back,tb stage I,
>and ram air, and cal-tracs. and thats only the beginning if any 4.7 want to
>have some fun meet me at the nationals in ohio or detriot and i'll be at
>carlisle too and you can see me run my ass off .i should be in the 12's by
>then. anyone on here that knows me knows i'm talking the truth

I met a fellow with a black '99 CC R/T at the Cayuga Ont. track towards
the end of October. He had his Dak for 8 months and it was his first
time to the track ... stock, not even K&N replacement filter. His
first run was 15.4x and by the end of the day he was doing 15.0x. He was
trying to break into the 14's when I left. So there are some R/Ts
(and 318s) that are (for some reason) considerably faster than others.

BTW, hope to see you at Carlisle and see and talk about your truck.
How will I recognize you or your truck?

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.