Re: Re: Re:13's yet? -=> (how bout ideas)

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 15:44:22 EST

In a message dated 01/08/2000 7:14:48 PM !!!First Boot!!!, coolva1@home.com
writes:

<< My next 2 mods
 that I know I will be doing will be Electric Fans, and MP Puter....
 Any Ideas?
 __________________________________________________________ >>

Mabey gears. also do this. disconnect your front sway bar. it will make the
weight ransfer better. my camaro picked up almost 1/2 sec when i did that.
put a little weight over the rear tires. ( mabey relocate battery?) not
sure if you have LSD but that may help for traction. You could go hog wild
and use fiberglass hood and fenders, get rid of the steel bumper and run a
all plastic shell,. hope you take off the spare tire when you go to the drags.
The thing i noticed a huge improvement on was the disconnecting the sway
bar. Im not saying that youll pick up 1/2 sec but it does make a difference.
i also relocated the battery to the trunk of my camaro.
Rob