Re: Dial/Guage Covers

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 18:27:35 EST

grndak4x4@home.com writes:

<< Or how can I make a protective cover
 for it? I knocked it around today, kind of hard actually, and I dont want to
 hit it too hard one time and damage the dial. Thanks !!
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6 >>

Why dont you go to a glass store or a warehiouse and ask them to cut you a
circle of thin plexiglass in the circumference you want/need. There is a
place by my house that does that. i had them cut a new plastic piece for my
gauges once when i dropped my old one and slid down the drive way on it
unintentionally.
Rob