Re: 4.7 SLT outruns the R/T 5.9 - Weight

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 18:13:35 EST

In case it matters...
My '99 R/T RC with all options except A/C and 4 wheel Anti-lock weighs in at
3916 lbs.
This weight is truck only with spare intact and a FULL tank of gas (street
trim).
The 00's probably weigh a little less, but 3300 seems a bit light. I would think
more along the lines of 3700-3800 but maybe I'm wrong. Anyone weighed their '00
yet?

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC