Re: Atten: Greg - pre 97 taillight covers

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 21:33:19 EST

In a message dated 1/7/00 11:11:32 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Blinkslowly@aol.com writes:

> You said you were thinking about making your own taillight covers with the
> rams head? Sounds great to me, if they turn out good let me know how you
did

> it! I am interested.
> Rob

Sure, I have made quite a Few Different Things,
but as of yet, it won't be happening for a while, I need to save up money so
I can paint my Dak, but there's some mods taht need to be done before that
even, so it is going to take me a while before these tailight covers happen,
don't wanna make it outa the wrong color :)
    Greg