my 5.9L 95 Dak, was: 4.7 SLT outruns the R/T 5.9

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 22:41:28 EST

Extra cubic inches are the ticket! My 95' 360 Daks runs consistent 14.30's,
13.80's with slicks.

Mark Kuzia
95 Dak 5.9L, 5-spd, 4.10-SG
13.790 @ 99.42 mph (2.091 60 ft)
52mm T-body, 5.9L HP-SBEC, MSD 6-A,
Modified Intake, JBA Headers, Ram-air Hood.
flyboy01@worldnet.att.net
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/360Dakota.html