One time group purchase of Huskey Liners

From: Keyzs4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 01:31:59 EST

I am not sure of the policy of posting group purchase messages on DML, but
here goes... This is the same message I posted for the Durango's Owners Club
so please excuse the information about the third row and the cargo area mats,
and the second row mat if it does not apply. The estimated prices listed are
for 97 and new models but I have communicated with the seller to include
87-2000 Dakotas and 98-00 Durangos.

I have been thinking about getting a one time group buy of the Husky Floor
Liners. They are the rubber type that cover the whole floor and are custom
shaped per vehicle.

I have a source to supply us in this group purchase. I have not worked out
all the details yet but we were thinking that he could take the orders for a
week or so and purchase the items at one time and them ship them to us when
his shop receives them. The best price I have seen for Husky Liners have
been $51.25 for the fronts, $46.75 for the second and third seats, $58.45 for
the cargo area with third seat, and $67.45 for the cargo area without the
third seat. I am hoping to get the prices down another 10 or 15% maybe even
more.

If anyone might be interested in this please drop me a e-mail and so I can
see what kind of response I get.

The liners can be seen at www.huskyliner.com/

Thanks
DavidD - 99 Durango