Re: Suspension Lift

From: DEAN HYDE (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 02:09:00 EST

I'll have to let ya know.....my local suspension shop talked me into
waiting till now to do my lift cause he wanted to go to the sima show
before he had all the info he needed to make recomendations...He ordered
the TC 5.5" for me and says witht the rims and spacing of them there
will be no rubbing when i go to the 33's...but its still a month
away.....check on my new web page that should be up in the next week for
pics and such as it gets done.

Dean Hyde
99 V6 White Sport CC 4X4