Re: Suspension Lift

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 02:40:10 EST

In a message dated 01/08/2000 11:16:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
OLZNUT@webtv.net writes:

<< I don't know about the 33's, one of our Durango guys has the TC 5.5"
 with 33x12.5 BFG M/T's and they do rub while turning. John McKinney,
 advise?? >>

hey ed
my 31's rub while turning so the 33's is no shock. i think the problem is
the x12.5 measurement. x10.5s would probably clear though. weird that you
can raise a truck by 5.5" and only gain one inch of height under the
pumpkin's. all three of the guys who raised there trucks with the tuff
country lift are running 33's. the guy(sorry i can't remember your name) who
put the 3" body lift in is also running 33's. don't know about clearance
though. i asked him but he hadn't been out in the rough yet.
anyways if his 3" body lift enables him to run 33's then a 3"suspension lift
should also clear 33's (as long as they are not to wide). just don't twist
the truck to much or you may get a suprise.
derek
oh ya i believe rancho only claims clearing 32's