RE: some mods that are rarely mentioned

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 10:56:20 EST

Andy,

I've done that already on my '97 Dak and have been running a K&N Setup for
well over a year and haven't had any unnecessary "crap or crud" stuck in the
filter. I've taken the truck through heavy rain, fire-roads, mud puddles
(muddin'), trails, and off-road courses (Hollister) and haven't had any
problems. Even if it does get dirty, just clean it (or carry a spare like I
do).

- Bernd