Re: C@C 4 Y2K

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 11:25:51 EST

>I have very Quick Question....What does it take(how much and when do
>have to register it) to show your truck in the fun field at C@C?

 Don't think you can pre-register just yet. First the DML will have to send
in paper work (if it is available this early) so we can register as a club.
Last years cost was $35 for the fun field. This included a three day pass for
two people and doorprize tickets for a Mopar giveaway car on Sunday and a
''goody'' bag.

Look for announcements and other posts on the DML. Hope you'll be able to be
there.

Shane Baker