Re: some mods that are rarely mentioned

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 13:41:48 EST

Ted, you're more of a man than I if you grab it at 4k rpms, will you grab it
on a hot motor for a dollar? =)

i thought the same when I was debating getting elec fans. Don't know if I'd
do just the fan or not now, but the fan along with the ASP crank pulley
netted a solid 3mpg. I've got dyno graphs on my webpage
(www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4/dyno.html is the direct link) with the fan and
pulley mod vs. w/o them.

Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net
www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4