Electric fan?

From: Blinkslowly@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 16:04:47 EST

A while back i noticed that on the 5.9 grand cherokees they put electric fans
on them, I asume to bump up the ponies just a few over the stock 360. So I
started looking into putting an electic on my '94 with a 318 but soon decided
it would be way to much work with the thermostat and all. But now I see
people mentioning it. I'm sure it has been talked about to death but if
someone could tell me what is a good brand and how to set it up it would be
greatly appreciated.
Rob