Re: Re: 2K Chevy encounter

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 00:30:03 EST

In a message dated 01/10/2000 3:27:24 AM !!!First Boot!!!, SwingtimeM@aol.com
writes:

<< i smoked one of the v6 gmc's the other day isn't it a 4.3 or bigger? And
 another story is the CRAP extremes got I hate them the people that drive
them
 is the little kids that think they are fast. I smoke them so bad its really
 sad to see them rev there engine up against my no muffler 3.9 the sound like
 a rice burner with a big tip.

yeah go take on a Extreme on a twisty road. that thing will kill you. the
thing was probably a 4 banger. they do come with 4 cylinder motors. the 4.3
v6 will keep up with a v6 dakota easy. stock for stock.
Rob