Re: 2K Chevy encounter

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 00:48:59 EST

ryan@ryanandjoellen.com writes:

<< I still don't get the purpose of all this, but I am getting old.
> I have a DAk, but if I wanted to beat anyone I would go out and by a
> real truck.

Yeah a ford lightning would put you in your place. or mabey a nice little
black truck called a Syclone. oh i guess you cant race him hes only got a 4.3
 v6. i forgot to some of the dodge owners the chevy 4.3 isnt a real motor.
i guess there is still a lot of GM in me so i get sort of bent at the goofy
things people say about someone elses motors or trucks
Rob