Re: Re: rantings

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 01:53:42 EST

Rob, calm down! The thread I assume got you going started out
just "gee that Chevy was fast!" And was answered mostly by people
saying "yep, Chevys got a powerful engine" And speculating on a S10
with a V8 (which would be REALLY, REALLY FAST since it's so little)
The only truck-trashing that occurred was when our token Dak hater
got ahold of it and made one of his usual "Dakotas not a real truck"
comments. Ironic that on a DAKOTA mailing list, a topic like this
would get started, and the only anti comment would be directed
against the Daks!
Flip

Enter your default signature here
http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A Green Twist!