Re: stereo install questions

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 02:58:18 EST

Rob,

     I did what you said and it worked! If you were a cute girl I could kiss
you! This thing was driving me crazy. I suspected the black plug-in, but wanted
to be sure before cutting, the power antenna thing I never would have figured
out though. I will probably wind up running all new speaker wire when I get my
new speakers in. I have the factory Infinty's now. Would you recomend running
new wire now, just to pass the factory amp? The new unit definetly sounds better
than the factory for those interested, but it needs better speakers. Next
weekend I will be wiring in a 10" sub in a tube behind the passenger seat, not
going for show-winning workmanship, just a better sounding stereo. I've been
told the factory infinity speakers can actually sound really good if they don't
have to push the bass. Again, thanks for the help, I would hate to go to work in
the morning w/o any tunes. What a wonderful way to start a Monday that would be.

Erich-98 ext cab V8 5spd now w/ CD player that doesn't plug into the lighter-