Re: rantings

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 07:57:34 EST

At 12:45 AM 1/10/00 EST, you wrote:
>I just dont understand this stupidity. my dakota is better than yours
>because i got this motor and you have that motor. and im better than a ford
>and a honda and a whatever because i have a dodge. <snip>

It does go overboard at times and gets a bit tiresome. There are a few
who make comments that are creative and witty but, most of the time, it's
like observing pre-adolescents protecting their space but not quite knowing
what space that they're supposed to be protecting.

Enjoyed some of the comments about meeting cows at high speed though.

Bob