Re: FREE! Aluminum 95 Dakota Wheels!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 10:37:34 EST

They are the 94-95 aluminum "Prowler" wheels, no tires, with gold painted
centers, that were an option on those trucks. I am asking $100 for the set,
I would prefer to trade, but I would still be willing to sell them outright.

Mark Kuzia
95 Dak 5.9L, 5-spd, 4.10-SG
13.790 @ 99.42 mph (2.091 60 ft)
52mm T-body, 5.9L HP-SBEC, MSD 6-A,
Modified Intake, JBA Headers, Ram-air Hood.
flyboy01@worldnet.att.net
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/360Dakota.html