Re: Re: 2K Chevy encounter

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 17:00:08 EST

> > Well done Alan! No he didn't just have a muffler. He
> > had much more!! Most Chevys are way over rated as far
> > as horsepower and this guy was gunnin'for someone to
> > test his mods. You can't argue with logic, he had to
> > overcome a hell of alot of weight to make this race
> > even close. So in short you wipped a heavily modded
> > truck!!! CONGRATS!!!
> >
> > To the few CHEVY PLANTS here on the list. There
> > are few Chebbies a Dakota has to worry about and
> > it ain't no truck. So DON'T piss dowm our backs and
> > tell us its rainin'.
> >
> > GS -
> >
> > 98 5.2L 5spd\

Thanks GS,
I don't know WHAT to think about that truck.
I do know one thing, this guy has a lot of money(new in the
neighborhood).
He just moved here with the rest of his merry pack of Gypseys, they ALL
drive brand new Chevy club cabs with big Gangster white wall tires.
A new Mercedes or SUV thrown in for their Women to drive.
License plates from all over the mid to eastern States.
Makes you wonder.....
                          Alan S.