RE: Hey Rob!!

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 15:10:39 EST

Hey now....now you're being just like the guys you hate. Don't say those
R/T owner because I own an R/T an I'm not whining. Don't do the same as
some of them are doing and separating the dakotas!! A dakota is a dakota!
V6, SLT, R/T, 4-banger! We're all here for the same thing...lets not argue
amongst ourselves!!!