Dodge City Off-Road run in So Cal

From: J McKinney (bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 17:06:01 EST

I posted something about this run a few months ago, but
it's only 2 months off now so I thought I put it out there
again.

The first nationwide Dodge only off-road event is being
help March 17-20 in southern California (Ocotillo Wells).
This is the first year of this event and sounds like it is
going to be very large. People are attending from Canada,
WA, OR, ID, NV, AZ, and from the east coast as well as CA.
There will be several Caravans from many directions. This
event will have full color coverage in the June issue of
Peterson's Four Wheel and Off-Road. Cole Quinnel at
Peterson's will be covering this event.

There will be several trail rides of every level from
Extreme to very mild. There will be Mopars of every size
and shape from WWII Power Wagons to V10 Rams, Dakota's and
Durango's.

For more info email Ross at dzrtram@yahoo.com or check out
the site at http://www.offroadexchange.com/Dodgecity.htm

I know there are several people on the DML who are
affiliated with the So Cal Durango Club, let's get those
guys involved, we need to show up with some of Mopar's
newer iron, plus it's in your backyards this year!!

=====
John McKinney
Los Banos, CA
1998 Dakota 4x4 5in lift/locked 33" Swampers
1974 Ramcharger 4in lift/locked 33" BFG MT's