Re: Just curious

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 19:29:57 EST

hey chris
isn't anything wrong with magenta. yours is the one with the matching
bushbumper and tonoe (is that how you spell that) cover, right? know doubt
you turn some heads it looks quite sharp. nothing is ever wrong with being
unique. i mean why else do we lift them, slam them, shave them, tint them,
polish them, nox them, blow them, tb them, catback them, header them, cam
them, balance them, blueprint them, tb them, and 180 degree tstat them. we
all want them to be distinctly ours and nobody elses. everytime i see
another 97+ black dak 4x4 club cab shaved to only the v8 decal i think nice
truck...what can i afford to do to make mine look different than his/hers.
oh and by the way, i've had more than my fair share of "black! now that's
original." comments. you can't please everyone. and why the fuck would you
want to.
derek (appreciating eveyone elses ride but loving my own)