Re: Awsome dyno footage

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 21:19:37 EST

In a message dated 01/10/2000 10:01:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
magnumv8@wt.net writes:

<< Just got a Digital 8 camcorder the other day and I captured some old
footage
 of my last dyno run when I had my headers put back on. It's 7.5 megs but
 it's real good.... Take a look at it, it's worth the download.

    http://web.wtez.net/m/c/mc55615/dynopulls.mpg

well it took forever to download (while reading emails) but i got it and it
sounds wicked. i noticed that the hesitation that was in the first pull,
when you layed the hammer down, isn't there in the second but returns in the
third. strange.
derek