Re: Re: 4.7 SLT outruns the R/T 5.9?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 22:16:33 EST

At 09:36 PM 1/10/00 EST, you wrote:
>Shhhhhhhhh no need to mention something that isn't needed :-) And did one
>better 12.65@111.94 but wouldn't need that stuff, why heck could whoooop tar
>outta one of dem 4.7's easy without that :-) Heck Bob you oughta be able to
>also with your little ole 318 :-) Seems though you had that just a hustleing
>before the cold weather hit :-) Bill

Congrats, Bill. I've just got to see you and your truck make a run! Maybe
I can join you and Jon on one of your jaunts to the track this coming season.

Yup, can hardly wait for the track to open. I've got a few small things
(read inexpensive) that I'm working on so that I can be a bit more
competitive when I go to Carlisle and the Nats this summer. I've also
been debating whether SCing is worth the expense...not enough time for me
to get into diy turboing...too forgetful to chance the big N...going
380hp 360 crate won't pass the E test.

Bob