FW: 1997 Dodge Dakota Clutch

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 22:19:58 EST

Just an FYI again....

-----Original Message-----
From: Will Baty [mailto:willb@centerforce.com]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 1980 1:46 PM
To: 'bernd@texas.net'
Subject: RE: 1997 Dodge Dakota Clutch

----------
From: Bernd D. Ratsch[SMTP:bernd@texas.net]
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 1999 10:52 AM
To: info@centerforce.com
Subject: 1997 Dodge Dakota Clutch

I'm looking for a Centerforce Dual-Friction Clutch for my 1997 Dodge Dakota
SLT V6/2WD.

I couldn't find any part numbers for this model on the website...any help
would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX

Hello Bernd,

If you Dodge Dakota has a 3.9 liter, we offer our full line of Centerforce
clutches.

Centerforce I pressure plate part number CF361890 list price $159.95
Centerforce II pressure plate part number CFT361890 list price $203.95
The part number for the clutch disc for either the Centerforce I or
Centerforce II is part number 384193 list price 479.95
Our dual friction clutch part number DF193890 includes the pressure plate
and clutch disc, and has a list price of $401.95
The part number for the throwout bearing for either of the clutch assemblies
listed above is N-1764 list price$47.95

If you need further assistance, please call our sales staff at (520)
771-8422

Best Regards,
Centerforce sales