Good Dakota Day

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 22:29:11 EST

 Wow,
    Today kicked some ASS.

even though I am tired due to alergies, today just rocked!

I got my Webpage working good, added new Viper pics
Also Got my truck back from the Tranny Shop, no more leak!
    Ride alot better, smoother shifts, and far more resonsive
        Odd thing, somhow it had more than 2 quarts extra!!!!?!?!?!?!?!
        I never added any fluid, just saw it was leaking and took it in!?
I got my Spoiler for my Dakota, needs some prep work, but it'll be alot better
Got my JBL Subs, man I am gunna be busy this weekend! Oh well it's worth it!

Sorry thought I'd share the good news!
    Greg