Is my headlight switch going bad or what?

From: larry brown (lrbrown97@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 23:36:32 EST

Ok the problem I am having is when I cut my headlights
on my dash lights go out. Several times I have turned
them on and off a few times and the dash lights come
on. Is the switch bad or what? The head lights work
perfectly, the high beam indicator in the dash comes
on the turn signals work. I don't have fog lights or
anything like that hooked up to the factory switch.
If it is the switch how much do they run and would it
be better to get a mopar or just go to a auto parts
store and get one if available? It should be a breeze
to install. Thanks for the help in advance.
Larry
95 Dak Sport
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/dakman