Re: Who wants actually HID bulbs?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 00:08:57 EST

Isn't most of the lighting in the HID light system due to the better
reflectors in the bulb housing? changing a bulb isn't gonna give you HID.
It'll give you a look alike HID lighting system.
-Dester

<< Well there expensive as hell but this is the best price yet!

 Atleast that I know of, $500 complete set, shippin extra, this comes with
the
 harnesses, the supply, the bulbs, EVERYTHING, if I had more $$$ sitting
 around I'd buy one, I know DMLer's seem to have tons'o'money so I figured
i'd
 share the good news, Email me privatly for more Info, make sure DML is not
in
 subject!!!!!!!!!!

 Greg