GOT MY QUICK-D TB Today!!!!!!!!

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 19:17:01 EST

hey all,
i got my quick d tb today!!! yee haw! i installed it right away........
it took about 10 mins to put it in, and you never guess what! i
reconnected my battery, got in the truck and turned the key ........ and
all i got was a CLICK, CLICK, CLICK... the battery is dead. im charging
it now, by the way... tonys tb's look awesome, EXCELLENT Workmanship....
good job tony! i cant wait to test it at the track!

Ed
98 dakgts, v6, k&n gen II, quick-d tb, asp pulleys and more!
http://www.MoparEd.com