Re: Re: 87-00 dakotas?

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 16:56:11 EST

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. Your said the truck is a 91
with a magnum, built on Dec 12, 1991.
We already established Magnums were introduced in 92. If the truck was
built in Dec of 91, then the truck is a 92 model. The model years usually
started August/September with some exceptions. If you still had the truck,
I would suggest looking at the sticker under the hood. That states what
model year the vehicle is in emmissions compliance with.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM