Re: Re: Let the South Unite! - VA & NC Members

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 17:30:12 EST

Jon, You trying to stress me out???? I'm already taking ONE day off from
work to get this thing prepared and ready for y'all on that Saturday, I'm
almost tempted to ask my neighbor to lend us his field where the horse runs
around!!! Or we could just go sit down with the cows across the street ;)

Anyway, y'all are more than welcome to come up here, the more the merrier
just don't drive me nuts!!!

Heather