RE: Durango question.....

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 20:21:43 EST

I own a '99 Durango SLT+ (5.9, 3.55 LSD, 4x4) and I am a member of the
Durango Owners Club and have not heard a peep about DC coming out with a
stick in the Durango. Personally I don't think it will happen, thought I
would love it to. However, the 318 and 360 have the same back side so the
NV3500 should just bolt right up. The only 2 problems would be the computer
and how to get the clutch pedal in the cab.

John.