East Coast MeeT in March..? -was- Re: Re: RE: Let the South Unite! - VA & NC Members

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 20:28:56 EST

My bro-in-law is gonna try to take off the day the track opens.. (He wants
to see if he can break into the 12's I think) there fore, I'll be up there
early this time!
So, how does all the East Coasters think of March whenever (I believe its
the 3-4th,) Have a Nice lil meet on the track! Think about it!! I dont think
the track has seen many daks! The announcer gave my 15.8+ runs a "Thats a
great run for that kinda truck" so Lets show them what the Daks can Really
do!!! (I should be in the lower 15's by now! whooptie do..)

E-Mail me privately if you are interested in going... The URL for the track
is www.virginiamotorsportspk.com (I dont know how much Info this has, but I
and I'm sure Matt will be able to assist anyone with questions... (I cant
help with directions, but Matt can I think! Thats why I follow my Bro in
law) anyways...

Shoot me a Line and I'll keep the info down in a piece of paper with who all
is interested and stuff...
coolva1@home.com (do NOT put "DML" in the topic)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II,
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift Kit, intake)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ