Re: Fluctuating guages (long)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 13:38:53 EST

Under normal conditions, a 60% Water/40% Coolant mixture is more than
adequate. Hell, I run 70/30 without any problems. Running 50/50 is going
a little bit overboard. Remember, all coolant is mainly there for is to
prevent freezing and boiling. Lubrication and corrosion protection is a
plus...but with regular maintenance, not a big issue.

- Bernd