Re: Md & Pa members please read

From: Mark Johnson (mAARk@wrlc.org)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 15:02:32 EST

While I have your attention, I need a spare wheel and tire for my '92 Dak.
My understanding is that the Dak wheels are unique and I can't use a wheel
from any other truck, true? If so, I was hoping someone in the Baltimore/
Annapolis
Maryland area might have an extra tire/wheel laying around, condition is
not important,
just that it holds air. I have a new set of tires, but my truck came with a
5 lug spare ?
Thanks!

Mark Johnson (mAARk) Pasadena, Maryland. '92 Dakota V6/Auto daily driver!
1970 AAR 'Cuda, Sassy Grass Green, weekend cruiser and rough show car.
1973 Challenger, Med. Blue, 318/2bbl,daily driver,future 360 muscle car!
1940 Chrysler Royal Coupe,440/auto,under construction, future street rod!
See my cars and my huge AAR gallery @ http://aar.moparweb.com (Thanks Chris!)