Re: RE: Re: Anti-Freeze was: Fluctuating guages

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 17:18:30 EST

Just last year I had my radiator cleaned by a professional
radiator service for the first time in 10 years. This was on
my 204K mile Mazda pickup. I had all kinds of mineral deposit
blockage in the core using standard tap water. If your planning
to keep the Dak as long as I've kept the Mazda I would suggest
using distilled water. Might be some extra protection for the
electric fan Dakotas as well.

GS -