Now MY headlight switch,too!

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 18:04:05 EST

Yup, went to put the fogs on tonight, and PRESTO! No fog lights or little
indicator, and all other light functions are normal. I'm assuming I've joined
the ranks of the Gen III funky light switch club. Was or is there a TSB on
this that I can download, or does anyone out there have a p/n for the
replacement heavier duty one? I'd like to have ammo, uh... info, when I go to
the dealer!

Kevin / NJ
99 Black Sport+ CC(no decals) / 318 auto 2wd / 3:92 SG
OEM wheel flares / 1.5"& 2" drop / Dunlop GT Qualifiers
F&B Stage1 / MSD 6a(plugs@.050") / Mallory 8mm Prowires / Echlin cap & rotor
K & N Gen II FIPK / 180 HD t-stat / Flex-a-lite dual 12" fans( spring of '00)
JC Whitney split-rear exit cat-back / Hooker tips / Lakewood traction bars
Pace Edwards Roll-Top / Bedrug / Pop Lock
African rosewood interior kit / Wet Okole seat covers
Kenwood 140w stereo w/6 cd changer / silver DML stickers
visit my truck at: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.html">
THE DARK DODGE</A>