Re: DML Cards was: license plates

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 18:18:59 EST

If you have a color printer, feel free to steal the graphics or I can send
you the masters (in Corel7 format)
If folks want me to print them I could probably do so. Just gotta see how
the cost breaks down. (I don't want to make anything on this and I promise
not to pad the bill..LOL)

Tell ya what... let me check what it would cost me and we'll go from there.

Preacher