Re: Auxil. Air Tank

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 18:37:24 EST

Actually... I just thoughtof something (Remember me, the non-mechanic so
don't laugh too long)

Isn't the A/C system a closed loop? It would have to be to be wouldn't it?
To keep the freon (or politically correct equivilent) charged.

Hmm... gotta learn what makes that black thing under the hood work...LOL

Preacher
http://www.bastaards.org
http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS