Re: Peter Anthony

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 18:51:52 EST

My brother got shafted on an item he brought off of Ebay. He mailed the
check to the guy and never got the item. Ebay suggested he talk to the
US Postal Service about mail fraud charges. Apparently, it does not take
much to qualify for mail fraud, just part of the transaction has to go
through the mail. Come to find out from the Postal Inspectors this guy
was running a big scam. My brother did not get his money back (luckily,
it really was not much money involved), but it stopped that guy from
ripping folks off. Just a thought, in case you guys have to play
hardball. Good luck.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.