Re: HEHEHEHEHEH!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!!!RE: The New Viper...?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 22:37:54 EST

In a message dated 1/12/00 1:04:39 PM Mountain Standard Time,
STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil writes:

> The Stang has highway gears unlike the Viper. But with
> the new one, well, I would love to hear it's heart beat.

Actually a Viper 5th gear CRUZES! in sixth gear that thing is at 1800 RPM at
60 MPH, (according to motor trend) I peronally would love to have a Viper,
Mustangs are WAY to comon, reguardless of if they are good or not, there jsut
to everyday!, Vipers, now you odn't find alot em em(I know becuase of price)
    Greg