New Dak, Woo Hoo!

From: Jay Duncan (jrduncan@iupui.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 00:00:31 EST

Hi everybody,

I just got my new intense blue Y2K Dak 4x4 RC, and I am totally stoked. I
traded my 99 R/T RC for it in the R/T towing buyback deal. The new 4x4 is
a 4.7, 5-speed, 3.92 LSD'd beast, and I just plain love it! Sure it
doesn't handle like the R/T did, but it seems just as powerful, thanks to
the manual transmission. I don't think the numbers will support that
feeling when I get to play at IRP this spring, but I don't care. A Dak's
a Dak, and I think I love them all. (That's how I felt when I was an R/T
owner, for all you R/T bashers ;) )

By the way, if anybody lives in the Indy area and wants to play, let me
know. I think I have some ideas about where to try out this new 4x4
system, since we don't seem to be getting any snow this year.

Jay Duncan
Abilene Noc at Indiana University
(My opinions are in no way condoned nor supported by my employer.)

"And that's just it, Doc--my mind has always been my Achille's Heel."
        -The Tick