Re: Speed Limiter (a little long but amusing)

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 00:59:37 EST

natedak2k@yahoo.com writes:

<< This brings this whole email thread question... I received a citation from
 a state trooper. He clocked me at 107. Wrote me for Reckless Driving.
 Oddly... I am looking to fight this being I have a top speed governor on
 my truck. Heck, the judge doesn't know about my Superchip or the use of my
 Gear Vendors Overdrive. And thus it makes the officers testimony null.

 SO HELP ME OUT..... Where's this evidence of a "TOP SPEED GOVERNOR" I'm
 looking for?

 Hehehehe... Keep it safe,
 John

this is the kind of dude id like to beat on for a while What a MORON. and he
has the balls to say keep it safe. what a jerk.
Rob