Re: New Dak, Woo Hoo!

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 01:09:37 EST

In a message dated 01/12/2000 9:11:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jrduncan@iupui.edu writes:

<< I just got my new intense blue Y2K Dak 4x4 RC, and I am totally stoked. I
 traded my 99 R/T RC for it in the R/T towing buyback deal. The new 4x4 is
 a 4.7, 5-speed, 3.92 LSD'd beast, and I just plain love it! >>

congratulations. may it serve you as well as my 98 has. tear off those OEM
tires as soon as possible and throw them in the river. i'm assuming they are
goodyear wranglers LT's or AT's they are crap and you will puncture them on
gravel roads. MT's are good. if you go to a tire shop they will give you
money back against your new tires. once again ditch the OEM tires. i
terminally punctured three in five days when i went 4x4ing for the first
time.
derek