Vipertruck is SuperVipertruck again

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 07:17:11 EST

Well I finally got back my computer from superchips (Overnight shipping my
ASS!!) and installed it last night, along with reinstallation of the
supercharger. Can I say WOW enough?? I can't even describe the difference,
the thing feels like it came like this from the factory. Idle is perfect,
acceleration is smoother, no pinging, no detonation, no speed limiters (heee)
everything is perfect. Rev limiter had been removed, and is now controlled by
my MSD box (I have it set at 6 grand until I can upgrade the valvetrain).
Speed limiter gone, haven't played up that high yet guys, sorry!! No check
engine lights, no backfires, no sputtering, no hesitation, no stalling, the
$450 was so worth it it's rediculous. The 30# injectors did alot for the top
end, I'm not running lean anymore. For the first time since I got the
supercharger I feel like I can drive this thing anywhere!! WOOHOO!! If I
didn't have this stupid thing called WORK I'd go out and drive all day.
    My next move is an alarm system (mine went south) then I'm gonna go for
1.7 rockers. I want to save up and call ATI about getting an intercooler.
Since the R/T list was talking about a group buy the intercooler must be
available, I'll just have to make it fit the sixer. Mebbe I'll get one of
their sick 22PSI units?? Forged engine?? 500HP?? To think I was considering
purchasing a V8.....heh heh

-Austin
SUPERVipertruck