Re: Where to put...

From: J.D. Forinash (foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 07:42:43 EST

On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 08:00:08PM -0500, Andy Levy wrote:
> Scout, I carry a LOT of stuff "just in case"). But what's bothering me
> is, where to mount it so I can grab it in a hurry? Under the back seat
> is a little tough to get to in a hurry, where else could it go?

Mine's a little too large for the cupholder.

So I've got a plastic cup in the cup holder and the fire extinguisher in
the cup. It all fits quite snugly.

-JDF [Who also carries too much stuff...]

--
--J.D. Forinash (foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu) / '69 Coronet 440, yellow, 318
The more you learn, the better your    / '70 Fury III 'vert, mostly white, 318