RE: Re: Whats my truck worth?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 10:32:54 EST

With today quality control, 26K is low mileage and not considered broken in
(with mild foot placement on the metal). I have seen cars (example 300Z-10
years old) with 130K and was selling for half of the original price.
Depending upon the demand in your area for that particular vehicle, price it
in the middle.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA