convince lights

From: trm (mopar98@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 15:46:20 EST

     If you didn't get the light group in your 91-96 truck(most of the
base and sport's didn't have it) you can upgrade your interior a little
bit and add a time delay relay on the empty spot on the fuse box and the
light around the ignition switch(the the green halo light) will
operate...that simple its already wired for it.
     When I bought my 95 RC 2wd V6 auto sport truck in 1995 I did just
that,(before it was wrecked and totalled) I did the same thing to my 94
RC 2wd V6 auto sport and found that the bulb was burned out so I
replaced it and presto!!! it worked.
any Questions feel free to ask...
   Do the new trucks have a buzzer or chimes?

1994 Dakota Sport V6
1989 Daytona
1988 Daytona Pacifica
1995 Geo Metro