Re: R/T or imposter

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 00:52:57 EST

webmaster@smokindakota.com writes:

<< Check out this link. It supposedly has the R/T 5.9. However does not look
 be an R/T. Why would you replace the R/T wheels with those. Plus the tires
 look to big for an R/T. Is the owner on the list?

I dont kjnow about you but that thing gave me a headache just by looing at
it. i like dakotas but that qoner should be sent to a rubber room. why would
you take off 17 inch rims an put on 15 inch rims? Im not too crazy about the
rt rims ( price wise) but it beats the hell out of the rims that dude slapped
on
Rob